FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
X10 – Belle Glade State Municipal Airport is a small crop-duster base in Belle Glade, Florida, United States, which is a small town in the southeastern part of the state, located just southeast of Lake Okeechobee. This airport has one main (and official) asphalt runway (runway 9-27), and one non-official, less known grass strip (runway 36-18), which is used mainly by the crop-dusters based out of the airport. X10 – Belle Glade Airport has undergone a lot of construction in February of 2017, which included a repaving of the runway and the adding of solar powered runway lights and Airfield Mats around them, both of which are featured in the CB Simulations Scenery.
The features of the CB Simulations scenery for X10 Belle Glade State Municipal Airport include, but are not limited to:
- High quality, detailed object models for the airport and surrounding areas
- Realistic textures
- Hand-placed autogen buildings for the surrounding areas
- Over 20 square kilometers of HD 30 cm/pixel ground imagery for the airport and surrounding areas
- Detailed, hand placed watermasks for every single irrigation canal in the photoreal coverage area
- Static aircraft and cars placed around the airport
- Modeled runway lights and Airfield Mats based on the real ones at X10 – Belle Glade Airport
|Windows XP||Should work (not tested)|
|Windows Vista||Should work (not tested)|
|Windows 7||Should work (not tested)|
|Windows 8||Should work (not tested)|
|Windows 8.1||Should work (not tested)|
|Windows 10||Fully Compatible and Tested|
CB Simulations has simple hardware requirements:
If your PC will run the simulator well, it will run our scenery well, with less than a 3 FPS drop.
Below is the hardware information of the PC that this scenery was tested on, to give you a comparison.
31 Frames/Second or higher were achieved during the testing of this scenery on this PC.
|Computer||HP Envy 750 Desktop|
|Central Processing Unit (CPU)/Processor||Intel® Core ™ i7 6700 Quad Core|
|Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)/Graphics Card||Nvidia GeForce GTX 745|
|Microsoft Flight Simulator X||Not Compatible (Compatibility planned in future versions)|
|Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition||Not Compatible (Compatibility planned in future versions)|
|Prepar3D v1||Should work (not tested)|
|Prepar3D v2||Should work (not tested)|
|Prepar3D v3||Fully Compatible and Tested|
|Prepar3D v4||Fully Compatible and Tested|
CB Simulations X10 – Belle Glade Airport is compatible with all of Orbx Simulation Systems’ FTX Global products. Below are some screenshots of CB Simulations X10 Belle Glade airport blending into surrounding areas with various sceneries, so you can judge for yourself what sceneries should be used with CB Simulations X10 Belle Glade airport for it to look the best for you.
CB Simulations X10 Belle Glade Airport + Prepar3D v3 Default:
CB Simulations X10 Belle Glade Airport + Prepar3D v4 Default:
CB Simulations X10 Belle Glade Airport + Orbx FTX Global Base Pack:
* Although no large difference between with FTX Global Vector and without FTX Global Vector is easily seen from this angle, the main difference is that when you have FTX Global Vector, you have moving road traffic on the roads near the airport.
This product was released on October 26th, 2018